Saturday, May 14, 2011

Puppy sleep-over!!

This weekend we got suckered into minding Sarah (yeah, like Dad was really going to look after her for the whole weekend by himself!! *sarcasm*)

Anyway, when we were about to go to bed, this is what we found in the laundry:



I think Molly must really like having sleep-overs with Sarah cos she gave up her (bigger) bed so that Sarah could have it, and took Sarah's smaller (but more padded *wink*) bed :)

Seriously, how cute are they?! I just love my doggy :)

4 comments:

  1. Very cute Bec! :) I can't imagine why Sarah would have a smaller bed than Molly - she looks huge!
    I think it's cute that the children go to bed before the parents :) What time does Molly usually go to sleep for the night?
    Are you all keeping warm enough on these cold nights? Brrr! I think Winter might be a cold one this year..
    I hope you have a good week-end :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Sarah actually usually sleeps on Tanesha's bed - that is obviously NOT going to happen in our house! :) So the small bed was the substitute.
    Um, Molly usually starts napping around 7-ish, whenever I come in the house for the night, but she gets up at fairly regular intervals to snack and play etc. She's usually dead asleep by 9pm though :) Cos I hear her snoring over the sound of the TV :) (the TV is only about 3m from where she sleeps, so she's pretty loud!)
    Yep, the nights are getting a little cooler, but Dad and I just put the curtain rods up this past week, so by next week we should have our curtains up which will keeps us much warmer, and I just closed our whirly-bird vents last night, so that should keep the cool breezes out of our home. I think we were a little spoiled with how warm last winter was :)
    Hope you had a great weekend too, and that Bishop is on the mend now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is SOOOOO cute :)

    xoxo Tammy

    ReplyDelete