Congratulations!!! That is WONDERFUL news :) We hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well and that your little one treats you nicely! Love the family photo too!!! Take Care, xo
A very BIG and Humungous congratulations. A well trained older memeber of the family there adn I am sure will be just as protective once baby arrives. A good excuse to slow down at work bec :-) One Im sure yur Dad will be happy to oblige with.TI was nice to hear also by phone, Thanks Michael.
Woo-hoo!! Love the photos!! :) Bec, is that the dress that was made for you? It looks so pretty! :)
(I love the matching shirt and dress colour! These are wonderful photos to have for your future 'History of our Beloved Bump' album :)
I really think you should be running your own Fb competition - a 'Choose a Caption' for your bottom photo of Pepper, whose expression looks a little bit hilarious. I am perhaps opting for, 'A second child? Why?? *sniff*' or, 'And so it begins..'
From Claire Munro: Oh Bec, I logged on to see if there was anything exciting going on and saw your heading of a Miracle and with everything I was hoping to read that you were pregnant so I am OVER the moon for you guys and so happy that you will not only have your fur baby but another little baby to raise as well! Hope you're not feeling too sick with being pregnant! xx
♥ ♥ ♥ BM I AM IN TEARS RIGHT NOW!!!!!! I am sooooooooooooo unbelievably happy for you and Michael! (and Pepper!) Congratulations to you and your families on the wonderful news! ps what a fantastic way to announce it ♥ ♥ ♥
Totally thought I'd already commented on this post, lol!
Obviously not! So:
WooHOOOOOOOOO!!!! Congratulations!!!!! SO excited for you guys!!!! (And well, let's face it, I'm also excited for me. Another gorgeous little mini-munro! woot woot!!!)
I have the ultrasound picture pinned to my pinboard. love it! :)
Ashley Nightingale Barff – Woohoo!Congrats you two! That is one lucky bubby! Mum – We are so happy for you both, and Pepper too! Rob Pitt – Woww. Such great news. We are soo happy for you all. Toni Macrae (friend of family) – Congratulations to you both Sue Harrison (friend of family) – Congratulations. Very exciting news…xoxo Bethany Nicholl – CONGRATULATIONS!! Wonderful news. I hope you are feeling well Bec. LOVE the photo, you all look great! x Gail Nicholl - AWESOME NEWS…CONGRATS CUTIES! What’s your due date? Xxxx Andrea Orth – Awwwwwwww you guys!! This is such a sweet photo Unbelievably happy for you!! Tiffany Jeffery – Are you serious !!!!!! Oh that’s the best news ever !!!!! Yayyyyyyyyyyy Bec’s gonna be a mummmmmmm!!! Lauren F Sticklen – Yaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy!!!!!!!!!! Congratumalations!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nichola Waters – That is such wonderful news. That’s one lucky bub xxx Cassie Nicholl – Yay!!!!! That’s wonderful news! Me and Jez are so excited for you! Congratulations! xo Liam J Stewart (brother-in-law) – Very big happy days sis. Best news I have had all year. All my love to all 4 of you. Laura Wakeling (college friend) – Congrats Bec, very exciting Coleen Drake – Ohhhhh Bec and Michael that is wonderful news. Congratulations! I think I’ll have a happy cry for you both. Love and hugs to you all. X Lindy Tracey (Aunt) – How awesome Beck and Michael. Cant believe it. When can we expect this new bundle to arrive? Sue-Anne Vincent – Congratulations…that is wonderful news… Charlotte Gasper – Congratulations!!! Tatjana Mirosnicenko Smith – Oh wow!!!! That is the best news Congratulations to you both…all three of you actually. That’s one lucky baby to have you as parents. So that’s what was going on during conference talks yesterday. Sneaking snacks halfway through talks. Hahahaha Ttaschia Wenzel – I am so happy for you both and the rest of your families. May April come quick for you…Im so going shopping!!!! You are going to be awesome parents. Love to you all. Catherine Atkinson – Best news ever I did comment on your blog but not sure it worked. But here’s the biggest congratulations ever. We were all so excited when I told the family. Sam Waldron (friend) – Congrats!! That’s way exciting!! Alissa Strong – Congratulations Bec! How wonderful! And I love the announcement pic :D Kirsten Blackham – Congratulations to you both! Very excited for you. Jo-Maree Stokes – YAY! Well that explains a lot! Great news. Linda Tranter – Con Grat U Lashuns!!!! Rachel Thomas – Oh wow that is so exciting. What a great photo!! Congratulations to both of you! Charlie Rae Harriman – BEC!! Whoa nelly congratulations!! Havent seen you in ages…I want to see you with a preggy belly!! Jessica Kline – Fantastic news!!!!!! So happy for you both. You’ve just made my day Clair Schorn – Had my suspicions, that’s why I said what I said on Sunday. Congratulations. Jessica Trammachi – Oh my gosh Bec…I am so happy for you, I’m actually crying tears of happiness for you and Michael right now xoxox I hope that it all goes well for you Bec, cannot wait to see you… xox Kat Thompson (school friend) – Aw beautiful xo so happy for you guys. Andrew Stokes – Woohoo, congratulations!! :0) Sam Jeffrey – Woooooo hooooooo congrats love you guys!!!!! Wow awesome Trav Magick (school friend) – Congrats guys Maioha Orth – Congratulations Cameron Payne (Michael’s friend) – Congrats Mick! Kellie Graham – Awesome!
From Elder Ben: BEC AND MICKY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FOR BEING PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (so you don't need to let anyone else know but is it a boy or a girl)
From Elder Oli: Bec and Micky! for being pregnant!!!! that's probably the biggest news in a while and the coolest!!!!
Kathy Pitt: I just wanted to say a huge congrats on your new little bundle coming into the family. I am so deeply happy for you all, what a wonderful family you will all make xXx
AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!! I'm so happy for you!!!
Ok i'm off to call you back!!!!
Much love!!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
PS. LOVE the photos and the way you announced it on your blog!
ReplyDeletePepper is totally cute holding that sign!!!
We are SO excited!!!!! :) :) :)
Congratulations!!! That is WONDERFUL news :)
ReplyDeleteWe hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well and that your little one treats you nicely!
Love the family photo too!!!
Take Care,
xo
A very BIG and Humungous congratulations. A well trained older memeber of the family there adn I am sure will be just as protective once baby arrives. A good excuse to slow down at work bec :-) One Im sure yur Dad will be happy to oblige with.TI was nice to hear also by phone, Thanks Michael.
ReplyDeleteThink my first commen just disappeared Anyway once again a very BIG congratualtions
ReplyDeleteWe are so happy for you and your family!
ReplyDeleteWoohoo congratulations!!! :) It's so exciting that it's all happening!! Hope you're feeling better! :) xo
ReplyDeleteWoo-hoo!! Love the photos!! :) Bec, is that the dress that was made for you? It looks so pretty! :)
ReplyDelete(I love the matching shirt and dress colour! These are wonderful photos to have for your future 'History of our Beloved Bump' album :)
I really think you should be running your own Fb competition - a 'Choose a Caption' for your bottom photo of Pepper, whose expression looks a little bit hilarious. I am perhaps opting for, 'A second child? Why?? *sniff*' or, 'And so it begins..'
So exciting for us all! :)
xoxo
From Claire Munro:
ReplyDeleteOh Bec, I logged on to see if there was anything exciting going on and saw your heading of a Miracle and with everything I was hoping to read that you were pregnant so I am OVER the moon for you guys and so happy that you will not only have your fur baby but another little baby to raise as well! Hope you're not feeling too sick with being pregnant! xx
From my bestest buddy, BM:
ReplyDelete♥ ♥ ♥ BM I AM IN TEARS RIGHT NOW!!!!!! I am sooooooooooooo unbelievably happy for you and Michael! (and Pepper!) Congratulations to you and your families on the wonderful news! ps what a fantastic way to announce it ♥ ♥ ♥
Totally thought I'd already commented on this post, lol!
ReplyDeleteObviously not! So:
WooHOOOOOOOOO!!!! Congratulations!!!!! SO excited for you guys!!!! (And well, let's face it, I'm also excited for me. Another gorgeous little mini-munro! woot woot!!!)
I have the ultrasound picture pinned to my pinboard. love it! :)
xo Tammy
From my buddy, Jaret Laurence:
ReplyDeleteA big congrats to you both! When is she due? That's my guess by the way!
Ashley Nightingale Barff – Woohoo!Congrats you two! That is one lucky bubby!
ReplyDeleteMum – We are so happy for you both, and Pepper too!
Rob Pitt – Woww. Such great news. We are soo happy for you all.
Toni Macrae (friend of family) – Congratulations to you both
Sue Harrison (friend of family) – Congratulations. Very exciting news…xoxo
Bethany Nicholl – CONGRATULATIONS!! Wonderful news. I hope you are feeling well Bec. LOVE the photo, you all look great! x
Gail Nicholl - AWESOME NEWS…CONGRATS CUTIES! What’s your due date? Xxxx
Andrea Orth – Awwwwwwww you guys!! This is such a sweet photo Unbelievably happy for you!!
Tiffany Jeffery – Are you serious !!!!!! Oh that’s the best news ever !!!!! Yayyyyyyyyyyy Bec’s gonna be a mummmmmmm!!!
Lauren F Sticklen – Yaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy!!!!!!!!!! Congratumalations!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nichola Waters – That is such wonderful news. That’s one lucky bub xxx
Cassie Nicholl – Yay!!!!! That’s wonderful news! Me and Jez are so excited for you! Congratulations! xo
Liam J Stewart (brother-in-law) – Very big happy days sis. Best news I have had all year. All my love to all 4 of you.
Laura Wakeling (college friend) – Congrats Bec, very exciting
Coleen Drake – Ohhhhh Bec and Michael that is wonderful news. Congratulations! I think I’ll have a happy cry for you both. Love and hugs to you all. X
Lindy Tracey (Aunt) – How awesome Beck and Michael. Cant believe it. When can we expect this new bundle to arrive?
Sue-Anne Vincent – Congratulations…that is wonderful news…
Charlotte Gasper – Congratulations!!!
Tatjana Mirosnicenko Smith – Oh wow!!!! That is the best news Congratulations to you both…all three of you actually. That’s one lucky baby to have you as parents. So that’s what was going on during conference talks yesterday. Sneaking snacks halfway through talks. Hahahaha
Ttaschia Wenzel – I am so happy for you both and the rest of your families. May April come quick for you…Im so going shopping!!!! You are going to be awesome parents. Love to you all.
Catherine Atkinson – Best news ever I did comment on your blog but not sure it worked. But here’s the biggest congratulations ever. We were all so excited when I told the family.
Sam Waldron (friend) – Congrats!! That’s way exciting!!
Alissa Strong – Congratulations Bec! How wonderful! And I love the announcement pic :D
Kirsten Blackham – Congratulations to you both! Very excited for you.
Jo-Maree Stokes – YAY! Well that explains a lot! Great news.
Linda Tranter – Con Grat U Lashuns!!!!
Rachel Thomas – Oh wow that is so exciting. What a great photo!! Congratulations to both of you!
Charlie Rae Harriman – BEC!! Whoa nelly congratulations!! Havent seen you in ages…I want to see you with a preggy belly!!
Jessica Kline – Fantastic news!!!!!! So happy for you both. You’ve just made my day
Clair Schorn – Had my suspicions, that’s why I said what I said on Sunday. Congratulations.
Jessica Trammachi – Oh my gosh Bec…I am so happy for you, I’m actually crying tears of happiness for you and Michael right now xoxox I hope that it all goes well for you Bec, cannot wait to see you… xox
Kat Thompson (school friend) – Aw beautiful xo so happy for you guys.
Andrew Stokes – Woohoo, congratulations!! :0)
Sam Jeffrey – Woooooo hooooooo congrats love you guys!!!!! Wow awesome
Trav Magick (school friend) – Congrats guys
Maioha Orth – Congratulations
Cameron Payne (Michael’s friend) – Congrats Mick!
Kellie Graham – Awesome!
From Elder Ben:
ReplyDeleteBEC AND MICKY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FOR BEING PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (so you don't need to let anyone else know but is it a boy or a girl)
From Elder Oli:
Bec and Micky! for being pregnant!!!! that's probably the biggest news in a while and the coolest!!!!
Kathy Pitt:
I just wanted to say a huge congrats on your new little bundle coming into the family. I am so deeply happy for you all, what a wonderful family you will all make xXx