Monday, August 20, 2012

Update...

I've been ill...like, really ill...thanks to an old piece of cheesecake (I suspect) I got a nasty case of food poisoning/stomach bug and thus, no recent posts.

We are all still alive (including Pretty Chook) but that's about all I can manage right now...

I am sick. That is all.

4 comments:

  1. Oh Bec, I'm so sorry to hear that :( Can I do anything for you? or do you need anything? I could try and come up on Saturday afternoon if I can help at all or just visit?

    xo Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's terrible Bec, I hope that the cheesecake tasted good the first time! And I hope you are feeling better soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes! So sorry to hear that you are sick Bec :( Really hope you are feeling very much better soon..
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks girls...the cheesecake was dreadful, but it cost $6 so I ate *most* of it, then (after I'd given up on eating anymore) I discovered that the back of it was covered in dust! Who knows HOW long it had sat in that cabinet until little old 'un-suspecting' me came along!

    Today I was slightly better though :) So, Hurray!

    ReplyDelete