Monday, August 27, 2012

Exciting news...

Well, I can finally say that something awesome has happened, and Husband and I are equally pleased about it...

My brother has gotten engaged!! :D

To a lady he met 21 years ago, and was previously engaged to 20 years ago :)
Unfortunately, I was too young to remember the details, but suffice it to say, they 're-discovered' their friendship a couple of months ago, and she has been THE BEST THING for him! :)

He even used the original ring to propose to her! Awww...how sweet! :)

She's back at work at the moment - she works at Barcaldine in the mines, teaching men,and women, how do drive dump trucks (cool!) so she is currently on a 4-day-on part of her roster :)

Cant wait til she gets back on Friday so we can celebrate properly!! :)

*happy sigh*

will post photos at a later date i.e. when I get some! :)

3 comments:

  1. That's super exciting! And a romantic story :)
    Congratulations to your brother and soon to be new sister-in-law! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! :D Bec, that's great! I hope they will be so happy together! Congratulations to them both! :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete