Today I epically, epically crushed my hand this morning...then continuted to work for 12.5 hours... that's MY super-power!

Can you see how the skin is 'mushed' in places...yep, that's because I yanked my hand out, when I should have patiently waited for Dad to free me (Dad's back from his hunting trip, by the way).
Yep, I did this in the first 5 minutes of work (but at least this time I didnt split my pants, so that was a blessing!) LOL! :) And I was super lucky I was wearing heavy duty gloves, otherwise the damage would have been much, much worse...but regardless, nothing is broken. And it was SO cold this morning that it didnt hurt as much as it would have, and as a result I didnt cry at all.
...OK, so I came REALLY close, but I didnt!! :)
The bruises are already starting to come out, so Im thinking my fingers will be all sorts of pretty colours by the weekend! My pinky on my right hand was also a little squished, so has a lovely dark purple bruise on the knuckle, but its not as impressive as there was no blood...
Typing this is REALLY hard, as I cant bend the fingers on my left hand...and so Im going to finish this post here.
Oh Bec, I'm sorry :( You did this while you were wearing thick gloves?! Ouch!
ReplyDeleteYes, that can be a super power :) Actually, I think that having such pretty nails with all the work you do could count as a super power too. I know that I wouldn't manage it!
Ooh no, typing can't be a great idea at the moment!
I'm sorry that people write that on Fb. I suppose they don't realize how insensitive it is :(
I hope your hand is better soon, and that you all have a good week-end :)
xoxo
Oh Bec, you poor thing! Hope it's feeling a little better by now...?
ReplyDeletexo Tammy
Is your hand all better now?
ReplyDeletexoxo
How is the hand doing?!
ReplyDeletexo Tammy
OUCHY!!! And while wearing gloves?? Eeek, imagine what it would have been like without the gloves!!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad your hand lived.
Totally want to see photos of the pretty colours that come out on your hand! :)
And LOL about the typing thing :P
xoxo