Thursday, August 23, 2012

Too tired to blog so will instead share some photos...


Ok, I know I've posted this fellow's photo on here before, but he makes me happy just looking at him, and I could do with the cheering up right now, so you'll just have to suffer through looking at him again :)



Yep, I definately feel better after having seen him :)

This next photo I love...it makes me feel that any dream is possible, and it also gives me the overwhelming desire to be a ballerina!:



This is the most awesome photo I've ever seen!:



Now everybody say 'Awww...' :




And now for a funny one:



And after a big day of work and a funeral to celebrate the life of a very dear man, I am exhausted, so Im off to bed (yes, I know its only 8:20pm!)

3 comments:

  1. Aw I love the ballerina and the baby elephant!! There's a girl in our ward who I recently found out used to be a ballerina and I was soooo excited - James thinks it's very weird that I think it's so cool, but it totally is :) I'm sure if he met an astronaut he would think that was just as exciting! And the owl in the top photo is super cute also - you can't help but smile!!! HOpe you are feeling all better and having a better week this week!! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok.
    Owl - totally cool and made me smile
    Ballerina - pretty photo
    Pregnant/Baby lady - totally trippy!
    Elephant - Adorable
    Cat - I've totally seen that picture before I think, maybe, but I just got it! That totally made me laugh. And I laugh again every time I think of it :P
    Thanks for the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The ballerina photo is so pretty! The others made me smile too, thank you! :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete