Thursday, April 19, 2012

Pepper Progress...

I just thought I should share some of the most recent developments in Pepper's life so far...

Her eyes are now BROWN! Ever since we first received her, she's had they most beautiful blue/grey eyes...and I was secretly hoping she'd keep them, but then on Thursday morning we woke up to find that her eyes had finally changed *sigh* but they're beautiful! *happy sigh* :)

Also, she's just learned how to wag her tail! :) It really started yesterday, but by this morning she's totally got the hang of it :)

Her legs are SO long! She's not tripping herself up *quite* so much anymore, but she's no longer a little baby, she's a proper 'puppy' now :)

Now, when she plays, she really 'jumps' around and is full of energy for *too* long of a time :) Whereas before she was still working out the game and would fall asleep after a few minutes :)

She's getting much better with the toilet training *phew!* but still has a few little accidents...most of them on Sarah's bed! ...Sarah isnt very impressed! LOL!

Here's a photo of her sleeping on Sarah's head:



She's getting better at waking us through the night to go for a wee outside...Saturday night she woke us at 2am, 4am, and 6am (it was REALLY hard to get up for General Conference!), and last night she woke us at 3am and 5am...I think we'll have to be stricter on cut-off times for dinner, so that she wont get up as often through the night!! :)

Here she is having 'cuddle-time' with Dad:

*Having trouble up-loading again - dang it...photos to come*

This was taken on Saturday night...I cant believe how much she's grown in such a short period of time! :)

We bought a baby safety gate off of eBay last week and had it installed within minutes of it arriving home! SO much better than using the poof/suitcase to block off the laundry when we needed some down time! And it makes the house look so much neater too! Pepper likes it because she can still see us, and is reassured by our presence :)

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the update Bec! :)

    Yes, but has Pepper chewed up any shoes yet!? I hope you have your favourites put away in a high closet :) Did she like her new toy? (As much as we all did ? :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! I feel like I know her personally now :P Her eyes sound beautiful and she sounds like she's a lot of fun! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope - she doesnt chew shoes (she did make a slight try for one of my Tony Biancos a while back, but we've all discovered that that isnt a very good idea!) She LOVES her new Lovey! (ALMOST as much as we all did!)

    ReplyDelete