Monday, August 30, 2010

Dad and Molly

Dad and Molly have a very strained relationship...

Molly is terrified of large men...Dad has little patience for dogs who act stupidly when he's trying to be nice to them...

Thus the strained relationship.

However, every now and then I catch Molly allowing Dad to stroke her :)

Last week I caught Dad singing Molly a song!! (It goes to the tune of 'These Boots Were Made For Walking') and it went like this:

"These fingers were made for scratching,
And that's just what they'll do,
One of these days these fingers are gonna scratch all over you! "

Ha Ha!! FUN-NY!!!And here I was thinking that I was the only one who sung to her! :)

5 comments:

  1. HaHa! Caught in the act! They sound like they are getting along ok :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, that is funny. i like his song. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha and when you dont have a video camera . . isnt that always the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha! Big softey on the inside I think :)

    xo Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE THAT!!! pa is such a winnie hahaha:P

    ReplyDelete