So, when I got back to the island tonight I once again I was alone. I have been doing everything alone all night. I went to the shop without my wife. I cook dinner without my wife. I ate dinner without my wife. I watched TV without my wife. I MISS MY WIFE!
Luckly tomorrow I get to do all those things with my wife. Yeah!
It turns out lifes not so bad after all!
Good to hear Micky. Life is definitely better doing things together :)
ReplyDeleteOh Mick - it's you! I saw the post heading and immediately felt sad for Bec!
ReplyDeleteMichael! - did you really post this at 4:52AM!? ??!?
I'm sorry that you were lonely! :(
It won't be the same for you of course, but you are so welcome to come and stay with us anytime; we'd love to see you sometime, and at least you would have some company. Although we can't replace Bec, we can at least listen to you tell us how much you miss her! :)
I'm glad you get to see each other tomorrow!
xoxo
How cute are you?!
ReplyDeleteI miss you too honey! (so does Molly and maybe even SmokeY - but no guarantees!)
See you tomorrow!!
XOXO