Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Bitterly, bitterly disappointed :(

My wonderful husband used his powers of voice (which I currently dont have) to call the powers-that-be and discuss my situation with them. As I have had the last 3 days off (due to stupid, unpredictable illness) my concern was whether or not I'd be able to catch up to my classmates in time for the exam on Friday.

Turns out my teacher agreed with me and now I have to sit the WHOLE block again!

Soooo cranky!! :(

I'd really thought the stars had aligned with this block...not only was I doing the block with some fabulous classmates (8 of which I'd had 3 previous blocks with) but the controls class was also being taught by one of my favourite teachers - and not by my arch-nemesis teacher, who was supposed to be teaching that class. Grrr!

Im gonna go sook some more to my wonderfully understanding and supportive husband...

4 comments:

  1. You poor thing. I would be upset too. But you never know what good will come out of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Bec, I'm sorry! - rotten luck! :(
    Are you completely better now? At least you will be a bit ahead for the next block I guess.... (trying to think of something positive here!)
    You know, you almost make it all sound exciting, with your 'arch-nemesis' in the mix. Very Sherlock Holmes. (Still trying to find something positive.. :)
    It's good at least that you have an understanding husband to sook to! :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! How horrible! I hope you're feeling better now :( maybe you can just think of the next couple of weeks as a forced holiday? ;)

    xo tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sucks! I'm sorry :S :S
    I mean, being sick is sometimes ok in the end if it's only for a day or two which means you miss a bit or boring work/uni and you get to rug up on the couch and watch a heap of TV and your skin clears up because of all the extra 'good for you' drugs you're taking (total bonus :) ) but other than that....ZILCH.

    I really feel for you BecStar. I hope you're so much better and fitter now so you're all set to take on your arch-nemesis teacher in the final Battle of the Block!

    ReplyDelete