I recognise...
→ that I cant be everything to everybody;
→ that I am only human - I get upset at the actions (or lack thereof) of others towards me;
→ that I can have my opinion and others dont have to like it;
→ that although Molly isnt a human, she is our equivalent of a child and we would like some
recognition of her;
→ that although sometimes our lives are boring and mundane, we would like to share that with
our families if only they'd ask once in a while;
→ that my husband is a brave man...when asked to cross a flooded river, he didnt hesitate when i
said 'its ok, we'll make it across'.
→ that my husband can put a brave face on when he is deeply hurt by those he loves;
→ that I am not like my husband, and I dont hide my feelings anywhere near as well as he does;
→ that I need to mow our lawn faster - I spent an hour on it and havent done an eighth of it yet;
→ that with all of my shortcomings, Heavenly Father knows I am trying every day to improve;
→ that the inconveniences of living on the farm are far outweighed by the fabulous view we are
treated to every day!;
→ that out of everyone in our family so far, Molly has the best teeth (and loves showing them off);
→ that although my parents arent members, sometimes they have better attitudes than those who
are;
→ that although he's trying, my chook pen likely wont be completed before the deadline :) ;
→ that despite my best intentions, someone's going to take what I say the wrong way;
→ that despite my hardest efforts, the horses are still going to poo in my yard until the fence is
finished;
→ that although Mum's not a member she still asked me to pray for her in the lead up to her
operation today - i feel this shows incredible faith in my belief;
I am grateful every day to:
→ wake up;
→ have my health;
→ have a terrific food storage so we never go hungry;
→ have the oportunity to learn practical skills from my Dad;
→ have a warm, safe place to live in;
→ have Molly - the first addition to our rapidly expanding family;
→ just have to look out our window and see the wonders of nature;
→ provide for our family whilst my husband works on improving his position for our family;
→ have a wonderful, supportive and loving husband who is all I could ever want in the person
with whom I'll be spending eternity with :) .
Hey bec, I hope your mums operation isn't too serious! I'll say a prayer for her as well.
ReplyDeleteXo Tammy
I hope your Mum's op went well Bec. It'll be hard to stay off her feet, but I am sure she'll be able to keep her hands busy, with all the crafty things she can do. And won't it be wonderful when she can walk without all the pain!
ReplyDeleteOn the bright side - isn't horse manure good for the garden? :)
What was your deadline for the chook pen?
Micky told me about the very exciting creek crossing. He certainly is having some very interesting experiences since your marriage Bec! I think he has been loving them all, and he has learned so much. We should have known he would make a great country guy when he loved milking the cows so much when he was out on his mission! :)
I'm glad you have such a beautiful outlook where you live. And that you got the new pantry! :)
xo