Thursday, January 21, 2010

Michael is still alive.

Hey everyone, it's Michael here. It's been a long time since I posted, so I thought I'd quickly put something up. As you know from Bec's post things are finally happening in regards to us getting a chook pen. (I wont mention that any delays were my fault because I didn't get onto it) Moving on though - at the moment I am flat out at Uni. and have my final exam for the subject I am doing tomorrow (Friday). I would be looking forward to a break, but my next intensive-mode subject starts on Monday, so no holiday really. Anyway, hope you are all doing well. I'm missing my wife terribly but good news - I get to head home straight after my exam.

3 comments:

  1. Nope, didn't have any worries that you weren't alive Michael. Saw you the other day - lol!!!
    Glad you get to see Bec soon. Keep up the study :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love 'im! Good luck tomorrow honey!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mick! Hi Bec! I sTIlL can't see your blog posts up on my blog list - grrrrr! So I miss when you do your posts, and have to go searching every now and then to see if there is anything. Today there is :)
    Love you!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete