Wednesday, December 9, 2009

We have a blog???

Hi all. I've just been reading the previous post on this blog and finding out what my wife and I have had to say. I only just found out last night that We have a blog which was a suprise.
Yes its been a big week with studies. Bec's studies have looked terrible every time I've looked over while she's studying and my studies are just as bad.
For those of you who don't know, the subject I'm studying is 'Descreate Mathamatics 2' and It's worse than it sounds....
We have to make sense of, interprete and manipulate things like this


z2 – Az – B = 0 are z = [A±√(A2+4B)]/2. and ∀x∀y→Pfx¬→ PxQfyxz

Anyway, I guess I just wanted put those samples up so that if I manage to get through this subject, you'll all know how smart I am.

Got to go and keep studying now before I have to leave to pick Bec up.
Cheers.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, Husband, we all know how clever you are...now, if only you can show me how REALLY clever you are by not burning the turkey stir-fry tonight...! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always known that you are a very clever person Mick! :) Never a doubt... :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete