Today (Tuesday), means we (my class and I) now have only 3 days to have 2 MAJOR exams and complete 6 assignments and a Portfolio on Maximum Demand...eeekkkkk!!! Pressure's on, that's for sure. Michael also has an exam today (and should have had it by now) so time will tell as to wether or not we studied enough this week....I know, I know, it sounds all doom and gloom, but I do NOT want to repeat this subject!!
Thats all for now as my exam is due to start in 10 minutes...wish me luck!!
Bec
Good luck for your exams for the rest of the week. You will be fine. Heavenly Father will help you :)
ReplyDeleteKeep smiling and plugging at it. Hopefully Christmas won't be stressful for you and you can enjoy it without thinking about study!!
I do wish you luck! Although I don't think that you will need it, since you have done the right thing and studied :) I do hope that all of your exams and assignments have gone well!
ReplyDeleteBec, your blog does not seem to come up on my blog page, to tell me that you have posted something new. I just wondered if you may have, so went back to find your comment on the old blog post of mine when you wrote, and found my way here from that. I think that if you made yourself a follower on my blog that it would make it easier to know when you made a new post, and then be able to get to your blog, if you wouldn't mind doing that?
I love to be able to follow up a bit on what you are doing! Isn't blogging useful? :)
Love you both!
M
xoxo
Yep,blogging's great - once I work out how to use it!
ReplyDeleteI'd love to be your follower (ok, that didnt come out right!) but I dont really know how - I was going to get Michael to teach me how this afternoon, but my exam was pushed back until first thing tomorrow morning (because our teacher hadn't yet gotten around to teaching us 2 key areas of Maximum Demand!) so I really think I should be studying hard tonght instead of playing around on the computer...but I promise we'll get on to it!
Anyway, gotta get back to class - hope you are enjoying NY!!!
Bec