Wow...what a tough week!!!!!!
Im at TAFE doing section 3A of my apprenticeship theory......every time I come here I gain a whole new (refreshed and yet more intense) appreciation for how smart my Dad is! Seriously, this stuff is hard!
But Im over half-way through and so far doing pretty well if I do say so myself :) At least I now have one subject out of the way (for which I recieved 91% - which will boost my average nicely) and now we only have Maximum Demand left to go. This sounds like a simple thing, however, its just NOT!
Essentially Max Demand is a series of calculations which will eventually determine the size of the cable and size of the circuit breaker you need for each installation......and its on CAPSTONE!!! (for all of the un-initiated out there, capstone is the final set of exams for the apprenticeship, which will determine your ability to become a tradesperson - or not!) And Maximum Demand is ridiculously easy to fail...one small smudge on your glasses while reading the tables will ultimately give you the wrong size and boom-boom - you go and become a plumber!
But, as I said, I am over half-way through now and its finally Friday afternoon!!YAY!!
When Husband finally gets here to pick me up (yes, its after 12pm and Im sitting in the Library trying to look like Im studying, whilst checking out E-bay and fun things like that!) we will then go Christmas shopping!!
I am foolishly un-prepared for Christmas (but still leading my Mum!) although I started in August, so you'd think I'd have it all done by now...
And tonight, after we've finished our shopping we're going home to our beautiful dog Molly, and having dinner with the ADA (Australian Deer Stalkers Association) and they cook the BEST steak burgers!!
Thats all I've got
Bye for now
Bec! I'm so glad you have a blog! :) I'm going to look forward to keeping in touch with you and following along with your news and bits and pieces :)
ReplyDelete(Oli just came in and I told him, all excited, that you have a blog, but I think I mumbled it somehow, because he said "Bec has a Blob!!? but I think he was just making fun of me. As usual!
So - a tough week - but look at the bright side: you found out how smart your Dad is :) He'll think it was worth it at least! :)
I don't think any of it sounds very simple or easy, so Well Done!
It's 12.30am here and I have been told to come to bed, so have to go! Love you all,
xo
Hey! You have a post. Welcome to the world of blogging :) Its lots of fun!!! I like to think of mine as a journal. Helps me keep a record of what we do.
ReplyDeleteI hope your studies are almost over for the year. Christmas is a great and fun time of year. We hope to see you over Christmas and we hope to meet with you guys and in the next week or so and film you for our present. Micky has the questions we are going to ask.
Take Care,
Jessima
Hey Jessima, Michael only just told me this morning that you guys had sent him an email with the questions in it - i know it looks bad, but when we both have block, we just dont have the time to talk to each other until the weekends! So Ill look into the questions tonight and we'll get back to you :)
ReplyDeleteBec