I bought her collar(s) and lead so aside from getting her food bowls (and food of course) we're all set to pick her up! YAY! :)
On Monday, whilst we were filling in time between appointments, we went to a pet warehouse (SO much fun!) and bought:
A puppy-sized chew toy:

A donkey - her new lovey:

And my personal favourite, a rabbit:

Michael actually bought the rabbit several months ago. He came home one night and sheepishly presented it to me...turns out he was missing Molly so much that he wandered through the dog food aisle at Coles reminising, and bought a toy because 'eventually we'll get a new puppy' :) This was all several months before we had even decided it was the right time to get a new pup, not to mention it was several months before Pepper was BORN! *happy sigh*
To top it all off, I recieved a much-anticipated email from Viv tonight stating that Pepper passed her Vet check! WOOH! Now we've just got to decide on a suitable time to pick up Pepper and Bently (Bent Tail) as we're escorting Bently as far as Gympie, where her new owner will meet up with us.
Life possibly could not be more perfect than right now :)
...Unless of course, it was NEXT WEEK already!!!!! :D
Woohoo!!! So you have Pepper at home now?!!! How is she doing?!!! Photos!!! :) xo
ReplyDeleteYes we do Abby...many sleepless nights (SO glad we dont have kids!) and toilet training is the pits (its been about 10 years since I last had a puppy!) New photos are now up! :)
ReplyDelete(I thought I had already written on here - I've read it a couple of times now!) I'm really glad you have Pepper. You have both been missing Molly so much, and Pepper will be blessed by going to such a good and kind home! :)
ReplyDeletexoxo