Saturday, June 25, 2011

A wonderful Saturday...

This morning I went to the temple with my husband...

We were lucky enough to have enough cash spare this week that we could afford to stay at a lovely hotel in Brisbane, so that we didnt have to get up anywhere near as early (like we do when we start out from home) and we were well rested.

We arrived at the temple with loads of spare time, and were able to get changed and have some quality time together, reading the scriptures, before our session started.

I met some lovely ladies in the temple today, and they really made my day. One in particular was a 'recent' convert (although she had been a member in her younger years) and she reminded me of exactly how beautiful the temple is, and how blessed we are to have one so close to where we live (well, to where she lives anyway).

Michael and I really felt the Spirit today, and we both felt that we received answers, so today was an especially good day :)

After we left, Husband took me to the DFO, which was a lovely surprise! And although I didnt get the shoes I was really hoping to purchase there, we had a wonderful few hours together (that we've really not had in quite some time due to work and study commitments).

I am so blessed that I was able to marry such a wonderful, supportive husband, and that he takes me to the temple whenever I ask...and to the sales ;)

Our fantastic day was really capped off when we got home to a happy, smiling puppy by the (new) name of 'Milky-Chin' :)

I just love-a that puppy!!

1 comment:

  1. If you would ever like to save the money, you know you always have an open invitation to stay with us :) I'm glad you had such a lovely time in the temple, and at DFO!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete