This little one is either VERY early or VERY late for calving season, but regardless, Im very happy he's here cos he's one of mine...provided I get him in the yards and get my brand on him before Dad does ;) And he's quite cheeky - yesterday while I was mowing near the fence, he would come barrelling up and stand right next to me and the mower (but on the other side of the fence) before spinning around and racing back to mum...as if I'D had the audacity to approach HIM! LOL! :)
Oh! He's cute, so it's funny to think of him as being cheeky too! Haha - you have to fight your Dad for who does the branding first.. I wonder why he came so early/late? xoxo
This little one is either VERY early or VERY late for calving season, but regardless, Im very happy he's here cos he's one of mine...provided I get him in the yards and get my brand on him before Dad does ;)
ReplyDeleteAnd he's quite cheeky - yesterday while I was mowing near the fence, he would come barrelling up and stand right next to me and the mower (but on the other side of the fence) before spinning around and racing back to mum...as if I'D had the audacity to approach HIM! LOL! :)
Oh! He's cute, so it's funny to think of him as being cheeky too! Haha - you have to fight your Dad for who does the branding first..
ReplyDeleteI wonder why he came so early/late?
xoxo