Sunday, June 12, 2011

Neshie-Babe's 14th Birthday Party...



How cute is little Riley?! He is definately my favourite nephew (and my little pussycat!). This photo is the result of him unsucessfully avoiding Aunty Rach and myself! *heh heh* (evil laugh) It was an INTENSELY cold day at the duck ponds so Aunty Rach and I decided that Riles' ears were too cold for him and thus wrapped him up turban-style in Grandma's scarf! LOL!! He put up a good fight, but in the end WE WON!!! :) What a good sport!

It was a great party and Neshie had a wonderful turn-out despite the weather. Sadly, I only took a few photos of Riley on my phone - the rest were all on Grandma's camera and I dont have access to that at the moment :(

1 comment:

  1. He looks cute. (Perhaps better not to tell him I said that... :) I'm glad Neshie had a good party!
    xo

    ReplyDelete