Bec, is she sick?? I hope not! Was she cold? She always looks cute, but is she looking sad too?
On another note - what a beatiful black and white picture! The light and shadows seem to highlight her own white and black coat - beautiful! Did you take the photo? You can imagine how good she would look with just her in the picture against an all white or all black background, can't you?!
No, not sick...just pining to be out and about (SOOO sick of all the rain!!) It wasnt a very cold night but she was happy to snuggle and was all wrapped up like a cocoon! :) I took the photo on my new phone and was experimenting with different aspects of 'vintage'...this one was definately THE nicest one! :) The little black and white object in the lower right-hand corner is one of her new toys Santa brought her...and she LOVES it!! :)
Isnt she so so cute!
ReplyDeleteBec, is she sick?? I hope not! Was she cold? She always looks cute, but is she looking sad too?
ReplyDeleteOn another note - what a beatiful black and white picture! The light and shadows seem to highlight her own white and black coat - beautiful! Did you take the photo? You can imagine how good she would look with just her in the picture against an all white or all black background, can't you?!
xo
Very Cute :)
ReplyDeleteNo, not sick...just pining to be out and about (SOOO sick of all the rain!!)
ReplyDeleteIt wasnt a very cold night but she was happy to snuggle and was all wrapped up like a cocoon! :)
I took the photo on my new phone and was experimenting with different aspects of 'vintage'...this one was definately THE nicest one! :)
The little black and white object in the lower right-hand corner is one of her new toys Santa brought her...and she LOVES it!! :)
Very cute :)
ReplyDeletexo Tammy
PS. I love the new blog layout!
ReplyDeletexo Tammy
Hey! I love the new layout too! :) Very country-ish and appropriate, and pretty.
ReplyDeleteAnd I really do love that photo :)
xo