Wednesday, June 16, 2010

TAFE - 3B Again

Here I am, back at TAFE...depressing isnt it!? Desperately trying to avoid anyone who might be suspected of thinking about sneezing in my direction!

Seriously though, there are lots of blokes here with whom I've completed previous blocks, and its nice to be surrounded by friends - especially since I had so many friends in my last attempt at this block, so I didnt think I'd know that many of them this time around.

Sadly, Red is not my teacher this time around (I think I have him as a sub for the last week, but thats about it) and instead I have Peter Wayley for Motors (which is good - he's a very competent teacher) and Warren for Protection and Control (BOO! HISS!)...this dude has been on my case for the last year or so, ever since I stood up for a black classmate whom he was picking on. (I choose to add at this point that the other blokes in my class said and did nothing!but claimed afterwards that they were just about to...yeah, right!)

So, as a result, Warren has docked my marks, pointed out in front of the class when I've been wrong, etc - in a misguided attempt to psych me. BUT YOU FAIL!! Cos Im still here and I dont care that you dont like me - and just cos I can, Im gonna get the best marks in the class!Cos Im good at what I do, and at the end of the day the biggest you're ever going to be is a teacher, but Im going to be an electrician!

Basically, Im aceing it so far because I have finally gotten a study pattern down, and because we work on motors all the time - protection and control not so much, but we do definately use it more regularly than most of the other guys in my class, so I guess I have a little advantage there.

So now all I have to do is get through 12 more days, 2 assignments and 5 exams! :)

1 comment:

  1. You'll do it Bec - no doubt about it! I hope you can enjoy it some along the way too. Good that you have friends in the class :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete