Im trying really hard to have a positive attitude about all of this, but in reality - I dont!
We have 6 days to go and during that we still have 2 assignments due(we received an extra 'surprise' one yesterday), 4 exams and a prac. Well, actually, I did the prac today...but it was also a 'surprise' so extra stress!
When Husband goes down to the city for his 'intensive mode' classes every summer he essentially goes underground for the whole 3 weeks each time, and at the end of it he pops his head up and says 'what did I miss?'. I kind of feel like that too. This block in particular is especially hard as we are doing Motors as well as Protection and Control. Super tricky!! So any distraction translates as me missing out on important study time. So far Im near the top of my class, but I know that I only have to miss one night's worth of study to fall behind. (oh, for the days of my youth when study wasnt so important!! *sigh*)
In fact, I just realised that I havent spoken to Molly in quite a few days...usually Michael puts her on the phone for me when I call him at night for scripture study...and although we still have those calls, I get off the phone straight away to go back to studying. Poor Molly!! I guess we'll just have to have extra 'cuddle time' tomorrow night!! :)
Im heading back to class now...4 hours of Motors...YAY!Im so excited! (well, trying to get in the positive spirit of things anyway) At least now I can tell the difference between DOL, star/delta, soft start, VFD etc without getting the torque curves all stuffed up! (This is a good thing if you're an electrician!) LOL
Bec, it sounds like you are doing GREAT! Near the top of your class?!! That's wonderful :) Congratulations!!
ReplyDeleteI'ts all so tricky that I don't even understand the topics - let alone the details!
Only six days to go, so you are almost there :) Good on you for being positive! :)
xo