Ha Ha! Funny! When I got home half an hour ago we drove straight up to our place to replace a gas bottle...Molly met us up there (she races alongside the truck and sometimes beats us!).
She was sneezing and carrying on (as she usually does cos her schnoz is all scrunched up and she cant breathe properly) and when I bent down to stroke her my hand came away BLACK! Ha Ha! Turns out some of the spots on her head and back were actually wet, black mud! Too funny!!! :)
Lucky it was only mud. I know sometimes dogs like to roll in really gross, smelly stuff. Tic Tac has done this.
ReplyDeleteGlad you saw the funny side to this :)
Why is her schnoz all scrunched up? Is that usually the case?
ReplyDeletexo
Yep - she 'grins'. Its a fairly rare habit in dogs, although quite common in Dals. It looks like she's growling but she doesnt make any sound - except for all of the sneezing! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm thinking maybe Molly has a cold. 'Cause I've been sneezing all week, and it's because I've had a cold.... And you know, since Molly can't actually 'talk', I thought I'd mention it on Molly's behalf...
ReplyDeletelol!
xo Tammy
ha ha! nope, no cold - unless she's had it for the last 5 months!LOL!
ReplyDeleteHope you feel better :)