Tuesday, May 1, 2012

I LOVE my Mum...

I cant find a photograph of my Mum on my phone, so instead I will just tell you how much I LOVE my Mum...

HEAPS!!!

She is awesome, kind, loving, compassionate - and does great work in our community as a Guide Leader (for over 34 years), the Secretary (I think, otherwise its something else equally important) of our local Rural Fire Brigade, she gives up countless hours for the ADA (Australian Deer Association) and other hunting/shooting organisations and is just generally an amazing person...oh, AND she's a great doggy-daycare-er :) (When she doesnt lose my baby!)

This is why I've entered into a Giveaway by Summertime Photography - cos I love my mum! :)

You can find the link here: http://www.summertimephotography.net/2012/04/08/summertime-photography-mothers-day-competition/

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the contest Bec! There is so much about your Mum to admire :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEC! I obvioulsy haven't been in blogland for a while, but I love (LOVE) the new blog, and the banner photo! SO gorgeous!!!

    xo Tammy

    ReplyDelete