Seriously, yesterday I sent an email to Tony Bianco stating that I kinda thought their colour varieties of 'Karr' were a little limited and were they bringing out new colours, when lo and behold, I received a reply with a link to their new colour range!!
HAPPY DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here is my favourite:

They also come in Jewel, Plum and Magenta (I need a pair in every colour!)
I like the colour - very nice :)
ReplyDeleteHopefully it won't be long until there yours!!!
Straight up - I'm impressed you got a response :)
ReplyDeleteCute shoes! xo
Did Tony Bianco's send you a Christmas card this year? :) They should you know! Seriously - do they know that you are their greatest fan?! You ought to write back and tell them :) You could send them photos of your pretty, slim ankles in all of your TB's..
ReplyDeleteI'm with Jessima - I really like that colour :)
(I can't believe you didn't think to link us to their colour range too... :)
xoxo
Oops, my bad! Here's the link:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.tonybianco.com.au/product.asp?page=12&categoryID=26&productID=2656
Sadly, no Christmas card from Tony Bianco, however, they did send me another 20% off voucher for my birthday *girly squeal* AND, I just found another style of shoes that I LOVE!!! Its the Karissa found here:
http://www.tonybianco.com.au/product.asp?page=1&categoryID=37&productID=2097&colourID=5699
I would love to send them photos of my feet in the Karr, but sadly, due to my poor broken foot, I havent worn them in some time...cant WAIT for it to be healed!!! :)