Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Typically on my first day back...

Today...we are sick. As in, we have the flu :(

However I still managed to go to work, dig a grave, close the grave (Dad and I do voluntary Community Service by managing the Kandange Cemetary), crawl into bed for a nap, crawl back out (feeling like I wasnt particularly human), feed the babies, water the babies, do my personal prayer and scripture reading, read the First Presidency's message (in the Daughters in My Kingdom book) AND the preface (a little slack, I know, still havent finished the first chapter yet...but working on it!!), did a load of washing...

...and now Im feeling a little too sick to play on the computer - which was my reward for getting all my jobs done today, so Im a little miffed about that.

But now Im about to go wake up Husband so he can cook us some dinner so that hopefully we will be super healthy tomorrow :)

On a brighter note, Emily is doing fabulously and, as always, is a Starvin' Marvin, but sadly Patrick has a little cough, so he wont be going to the sales tomorrow...oh well, a little more time to love him I guess :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry that you are sick :(
    Where was your husband while you were crawling around everywhere?!
    Does Emily go to the sales too? (And is Patrick just a very canny actor, do you think? :)
    I hope you are feeling much better soon!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!
    No way is Emily going to the sales...EVER!! She will be kept for breeding purposes as she has excellent bloodlines :)

    I suspected Patrick was a great actor until he had the coughs again this morning, so maybe not (?)

    Husband was playing the 'Dead Duck' act...he has the man-flu...

    ReplyDelete