Saturday, October 2, 2010

Molly and Lovey




How cute is our girl?! We were working in the spare room when I spotted her alseep on top of Lovey! Thank goodness Michael knew where the camera was! :)







Here she is just toasting her bum in front of her heater...this is a touchy subject for Michael as originally we got the heater for us, but when is got really cold in winter time I let her have sole use of it...much to Michael's disgust!!



Oooohhhh! Sooo cute!! And we LOVE her!!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Bec :) So Lovey is the soft toy? Molly is a pampered dog - but I guess that's the job you take on when you have a pet. Or a child. Or a husband/wife :)
    Molly looks bigger than last time I saw her!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, look at her sleeping under her blue blanket. Looks like a true princess! lol.
    I totally believe that Micky was disgusted with Molly's allowed use of the heater. He likes to be warm, that boy! (Same as me - I'd totally biff Molly for the heater).
    Have a great day!
    Bethstar* xo

    ReplyDelete