Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Old photos

Ha Ha! As I was looking through some photos on the computer (ok, I was actually looking for some mis-placed photos of things I would like to list on eBay!) I found some old photos of my darling husband! I thought this was an especially apt time to find them considering Mum and Dad are currently in Zimbabwe hunting (where Dad shot his leopard 2 years ago)




Please note: Dad in background...is this a severe case of 'Copy-Cat'? ;)



Wrestle him, babe! You can do it!!





HUSBAND WINS!!!! :)

4 comments:

  1. Haha! I had to click on the picture to enlarge it before I could be sure it wasn't a real cat! The tag on its bottom kind of gave it away though :)
    Wow! Your dad has been really busy! What are the horns from?
    Funny photos Bec! Thank you for posting them :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are buffalo horns...they are HUGE! If I remember correctly they're 6ft 3in...Dad's hunting buddy that day put down an even bigger bull at 6ft 4in. He says its because it was his buddy's birthday so he let him take the bigger one! :)
    To the left of this set are a standard-to-good sized pair of buffalo horns - not sure if you can see them in the photos...basically they just point out exactly how ginormous the bigger set are :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahahahaha! I love these photos! So classic Micky :) I'm thinking next time you send him off to Africa with your dad so he can wrestle a REAL cat! lol!

    xo Tammy
    PS. How's tafe going? Very stressful this semester?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very stressful yes, but no TAFE...Im all finished - up until March when I sit Capstone, but aside from that Im all finished YAY (and the crowd goes wild!!)

    Im fine with him going with Dad next time...Mum and I would rather go to Canada without the boys, but Michael nearly cried when we said that, so I guess that means he's going to have to come on ALL our holidays from now on *sigh* HA HA

    ReplyDelete