Although we havent posted for months, we havent been idle!
Bubba has now been going to swimming lessons for 9 1/2 months! Over the last 6 weeks, the swim school has been weaning me out of the pool *sadness*
The last two weeks I havent even stayed in the pool room, but instead I now spend her lesson in the viewing room (perched on the edge of my seat ready to spring into action on the off chance that Donna, her teacher, isnt paying attention and my precious only-born drowns...I have this whole scenario playing out in my head every lesson...)
Paranoia anyone??
Anyway, this is a photo of her from last Wednesday:
And us taking selfies:
Our first visit to the brand new Bunnings resulted in her loving this cubby house (despite signs saying" Dont let your kids play on the equipment) :)
A visit to the Hyperdome with Rachie (+ bump) a few weeks ago...clearly she was teething...we ended up with 5 teeth in 10 days - 4 of those were molars!!
This morning, eating breakfast prior to heading off to a Gun Show (Her shirt says: 'I'm Boo-ti-ful' a Halloween shirt). This is, thankfully, our last show of the year!!! (YAY!!!) On a side note, for many weeks now, whenever I ask Saphira 'Are you beautiful?', she nods her head vigourously! Lol!
Oh, and...we bought a house! I havent posted anything about it as I didnt want to jinx it, but we went 'unconditional' on Wednesday, so basically only an act of God could stop the sale from going through now :)





Wow she is getting so big. She is a cutie!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your house :) I hope you have a smooth move!
I'm very excited for you about the house! Looking forward to seeing it - and more importantly, all of you! :)
ReplyDeletexoxo