Monday, January 6, 2014

No time to write my own, and thus plagiarism rears its ugly head...

Tonight, while surfing around on Facebook...like I do...looking for competitions to win (did I mention that I had an epic win this week with a $200 travel voucher?! Seriously!!) when I came across this article.

It resonated with me.

So, so important! I think this comes under the heading of: 'What I would tell my 20 year old self'

...or '22 year old self', or '25 year old self' etc...

Here's the article:

http://thechristianpundit.org/2012/08/15/it/

And then I just stumbled across this beauty:

http://weseekjoy.blogspot.com.au/2013/12/babies-ruin-bodies.html

*happy sigh* This, THIS makes it all worthwhile!

Ooh! And I just discovered this gem on Facebook this morning:
http://goodmenproject.com/families/i-have-a-dream-that-people-will-view-a-picture-life-this-and-not-think-its-a-big-deal-gmp/

I have to say, I'm a HUGE fan of this guy! Not only is he a terrific stay at home Daddy (clearly he learnt that from my Husband), but he also writes like John Talon - fab, just fab!

No comments:

Post a Comment