So, I have the cutest Beb-beh, right?!
Well, basically, I love her, and Peppie tolerates her and Daddy loves her the mostest :)
She cut her first tooth on Christmas Eve and today...she crawled for the first time! Only 3 paces, and she didn't do it in front of Daddy, but they were definite crawls (is that the right word?)
Oh! AND she's now eating 2.5 jars of solids per day PLUS loads of chow-chow, so she's a growing girl!
Anyway, Princess Saphira Joy is a super-star. I'm just sayin'. :)
HOW did I get so lucky??

She was definitely crawling yesterday :) The photo makes me laugh, I love it! I think she is a lucky girl with you too :) We love Saphira too!
ReplyDeletexoxo
:) She's never a fan of selfies, but I try to make them fun...clearly I'm not succeeding! :D
ReplyDeleteHaha, love the photo!! And what a big girl she's becoming!!! Crawling and everything!! Woohoo :)
ReplyDelete