I just read this, and I thought it was too funny.
http://shine.yahoo.com/parenting/10-things-never-mom-big-family-154600448.html
Like it or not, people are gonna judge - you have lots of kids, none, or one and people are still going to give their 'unsolicited' opinion.
I commonly get: 'You CANT have just one!' ...Dude, who are you to tell me what I can and cant do? Besides, is it really any of your business?
Haha, I love your attitude. "Who are you to tell me what I can and can't do?" lol.
ReplyDeleteSo, I actually HEARD many of those questions asked of mum as we were growing up... :)
ReplyDeletePS. If you hadn't had such a CUTE baby, people probably wouldn't beg you to have a second one so often... LOL!
ReplyDeleteHaha! I think I have heard all of these, except perhaps number 8.. And numbers 1 and 7 I heard uncounted times!
ReplyDeleteI remember the original movie, 'Yours, Mine and Ours', with Henry Ford and Lucille Ball. When they front up to a judge to ask if they can adopt each others children, (I think they had 17 altogether), the Judge asked Lucille how she managed so well, since his wife only had two and couldn't seem to keep up. Her classic and memorable answer was that she managed with lots of love, everyone helping, and a husband that never criticised! :)
Bec, I had people berate me for having so many - and for not having more - and all within one week of one another! Go figure! :)
We are with you whatever you do :)
xoxo
ps The code I have to type in the bottom here is: RING ilweema. Who is ilweena?!