LOL! So cute :)Mind you, I always found Michael's face a little funny too.... Just Kidding!!! :) xo Tammy
Lol!! Made me laugh! I love her little worried look every time, followed by the startled little jump, then the giggle! She's a sweetheart! Hearing you two in the background is just as much fun too! She's getting so big! :) xoxo
Yep! SO big!! A whole 7.04kgs at her last weigh in! :)
Makes me smile every time! You two sound just as adorable in the background! :)xoxo
LOL! So cute :)
ReplyDeleteMind you, I always found Michael's face a little funny too.... Just Kidding!!! :)
xo Tammy
Lol!! Made me laugh! I love her little worried look every time, followed by the startled little jump, then the giggle! She's a sweetheart! Hearing you two in the background is just as much fun too! She's getting so big! :)
ReplyDeletexoxo
Yep! SO big!! A whole 7.04kgs at her last weigh in! :)
ReplyDeleteMakes me smile every time! You two sound just as adorable in the background! :)
ReplyDeletexoxo