Most of today I've been (unintentionally) finding photos of our Molly.
I miss her :(
Husband misses her too, but its not the same. She was only his dog, but she was my puppy...and I miss her very, very much :(
Our new puppy was born this week and although we've both been looking forward to this event, it mostly just makes me sad. Because I dont want a new puppy, I just want my old puppy back...
Anyway, Im feeling quite upset today... :(
I'm very sorry about Molly :(
ReplyDeleteMolly will always have a special place in your heart. I hope when you get your new puppy she will bring you just as much joy :) (though she can never replace Molly of course) hope you can feel better today!!
Aw Bec - I'm so sorry you're having a hard day :(
ReplyDeletexo Tammy
I'm so sorry Bec :( I didn't even meet Molly and I often feel like I miss her too. I'm very sad for you. She was a really beautiful dog, from everything I have seen and heard of her. (I had a tiny hope when I saw the title of your post that maybe there was a miracle and she was back..)
ReplyDeleteThe new puppy won't ever be the same, but it's possible that she will be a wonderful personality all of her own and love you just as much and be as much fun too. Not the same friend but another good friend.
Are you going to visit the puppy? You'll be able to get baby pictures :)
I hope you feel better soon!
xoxo